The Good, The Bad, and the Weird
Serving girl at CelesTEAial Gardens
- A plainly dressed woman with darker hair that she keeps pulled up in a bun atop her head.
- She’s rarely seen outside of the CelesTEAial Gardens aside from the occasional trip to Chang’s Thangs and of course church on Sunday mornings.
- Very quiet and timid woman that appears to be in her mid-20s
- She arrived in town shortly after Sir Reginald did and quickly found employment at his business.
- Actually an alias of Eloise Westfield, undercover Pinkerton agent operating in the Maze.